A-List Furniture, Inc.
1303 S. Florence Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74104
Click here to contact us by email.
1. Shipping rates and free shipping policy only apply to items shipped within the contiguous U.S.(shipping rates and free shipping do not apply for Alaska and Hawaii orders). Free shipping is only available for ground shipping (not express shipping).
2. Shipping time for most items is 8 to 10 business days unless otherwise noted.
3. Merchandise is shipped UPS/DHL/FedEx or common carrier (truck). We reserve the right to correct pricing errors and omissions.
13. Third-Party Web Beacons
4. All prices are subject to change without notification. Product availability is subject to prior sale.
5. Initial orders will be accepted using MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
6. Customer will indemnify and hold harmless A-List Furniture from any interruption or loss of service, any loss of business or other consequential damage(s) or claim(s) based on A-List Furniture ’s ability or inability to supply any products, services or documentation provided. Further it is agreed that this hold harmless indemnity survives the termination of the business relationship.
7. Our merchandise is packed by experienced packers using above standard packing methods and materials approved by Carriers. Carriers are liable for damage in transit, concealed or apparent, Please examine the shipment at once. Report any damage to the delivering carrier within 48 hours. They will make an inspection report. Send this report along with other shipping papers to the carrier with claim.
8. United Parcel Service (UPS) or DHL or Federal Express (FedEx) shipments: Notify A-List Furniture of any damage for goods received via UPS/DHL/FedEx, as well as notify the local office of the carrier. We will in turn file a claim with UPS/DHL/FedEx. IMPORTANT: Damaged merchandise must remain in the original master carton with all packing material from the carton. UPS/DHL/FedEx will inspect the damaged merchandise and the carton and authorize pick up accordingly. When we receive the merchandise back at our warehouse(s) we will issue due credit/replacement. Please note that we cannot issue credit if you do not keep the master carton and all packing material available for inspection by the carrier representative. In this event the carriers normally reject all claims of damage(s), and as we will have no recourse to collect the cost of goods damaged by the carrier, we will not be able to issue credit to you. If you have any questions or problems, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page.
9. Please sign for only the number of packages delivered to you by the carrier. Any shortage not accounted for by the carrier’s delivery receipt, or Defects in merchandise, must be reported to A-List Furniture within 2 days of receipt of merchandise. No credit can be allowed unless authorized by A-List Furniture Customer Service Department.
10. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and freight charges as applicable. Returns must be reported to us within 1 week of receiving the order. Returns are not accepted on made to order items. There is a 10% restocking fee on all items.
11. As an inducement for A-List Furniture to extend credit, the customer, irrevocably, agrees that, subject to A-List Furniture ’s sole and absolute election, all actions and proceedings in any way, manner or respect, arising out of, or from, or related to these terms and conditions of sale, shall be litigated or arbitrated, in courts having suits within the County of Tulsa, State of Oklahoma. Customer hereby consents and submits to the jurisdiction of any local, state or federal court located within said city and state.
12. If any provision of this agreement, or the application thereof to a party or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement and the application thereof to other parties or circumstances will not be affected thereby.
We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here